Just some of the computer network repair services we offer
- Removal of viruses and malware that may harm your network. At the same time, we work to ensure all data remains safe.
- Recovery where data in a network has been lost or become corrupted. This includes the backups and recovery tools needed to retrieve them.
- Troubleshooting any faults in the network that may have occurred due to a bad update or other errors.
- Hardware repair services where the network equipment has become physically damaged or is no longer working normally.
- Upgrading and installing equipment and software that will ensure the network will keep up with the current workload.
Around-the-clock maintenance for all high-end network equipment
At Equipment HQ, our engineers are very knowledgeable when it comes to network equipment. They will also perform rigorous testing before returning your equipment. That said, we understand there are times when you need network equipment up and running as soon as possible. When you cannot afford to wait, we offer a special express repair service where our team will prioritise your job and have your equipment back up and running fast.